Valentines Day is celebrated every year on February 14th. Celebrate with your little ones with some Valentines fun, bake some special treats, make a card for someone special or read some Valentines Day books.
Easy Valentines Cookies
- White melting chocolate
- Pink wafer cookies
- Variety of Valentines Day sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Pour sprinkles into separate bowls.
- Place a large piece of wax paper on a flat surface.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip half the cookie into the chocolate.
- Once one end of the cookie is covered in chocolate, quickly sprinkle the chocolate end with Valentines Day sprinkles.
- Place on parchment paper and allow chocolate to harden.
Even more Valentines Day treats https://tinyurl.com/gqax593
Valentines Day Painting
- Cardboard rolls
- Red and pink paints
- White or coloured Paper
- Bend the end of the cardboard roll to form a heart shape.
- Dip end in paint and stamp heart shapes onto paper.
More Valentines Day crafts https://tinyurl.com/jzo6xu4
- The Day it Rained Hearts by Felicia Bond
- 10 Valentine Friends by Janet Schulman
- Ruby Valentine and the Sweet Surprise by Laurie Friedman
- Snowy Valentine by David Peterson
- The Berenstain Bears Valentines Party by Jan & Mike Berenstain
- I Love you Snugglesaurus! by Sandra Magsamen