Leaves turning colour brightening the landscape, cool crisp foggy mornings, and warm cozy sweaters. Fall is on the way! With the change of the season also brings many favourite fall activities. Autumn is the perfect time to get outside, take in all the beautiful colours, visit some local farms, and check out some fall fairs and festivals in and around Ontario.
Wether you want to stay local, head to the cottage or just take a family day trip, there are so many different events to explore.
Here is a list of just a few of the upcoming events in Ontario this fall.
- Muskoka Sound – Huntsville, On – September 12-14
- Shelburne Fall Fair – Shelburne, ON – September 12-14
- Port Hope Annual Fall Fair – Port Hope, ON – September 12 -14
- Telling Tales – A Family Festival of Stories – Hamilton, ON – September 14
- Simcoe County International Plowing Match & Rural Expo – Thronton, ON – September 16-20
- Crosby Park Family Fair – Richmond Hill, ON – September 20
- St. George AppleFest – St.George, ON – September 20
- Toronto Garlic Festival – Toronto, ON – September 21
- Downey’s Farm Pumpkinfest – Caledon, ON – September 27-Octoer 31
- ByWard Market Fall Harvest – Ottawa, ON – October 1-31
- Markham Fair – Markham, ON – October 2-5
- Pumpkinferno – Morrisburg, ON – October 3 – November 1
- Scare in the Square – Brantford, ON – October 10-11
- Oktoberfest – Kitchener, ON – October 10-18
- Blue Mountain Apple Harvest Festival – Blue Mountain, ON – Ocotber 11-13
- Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade – Kitchener, ON – October 13
- Bala Cranberry Festival – Bala, ON – October 17-19
- Magic in Wood – Pickering, ON – October 18-19
For more listings of fairs and events in and around Ontario please view the links below: