Wee Watch is the right choice!
- Well established and respected child care Providers for over 30 years
- A stimulating curriculum
- Qualified, trained, committed Providers
- Monitored clean, safe environment
- Licensed child care
Safe, Educational, Reliable… In a home environment, with a small number of children, each child receives the attention and guidance they need during their infancy, toddlerhood, preschool and school age years, thus ensuring healthy emotional growth. They have the added bonus of interacting with other children that will help their social development.
With Wee Watch, you can be assured that your child will have a warm, nurturing home setting that let’s your child learn through play.
As a licensed private home child care agency, you will find peace of mind in the small number of children in our homes, the flexibility and personal attention your child receives from our Providers.
- Our home child care complies with, or exceeds provincial licensing regulations in accordance with the Ministry of Education, Child Care and Early Years Act.
- We carefully screen our Providers to ensure a warm, safe and stimulating environment.
- We promote development and a love of learning with our unique “Wee Learn“ and “Together Wee Can“ programs.
- We conduct monthly unscheduled visits to home child care Providers to make sure the policies, rules and regulations are being followed.
- We create personalized reports after each unscheduled visit to update you on how your child is developing. (see Wee Watch Child Care Advantages)
- At Wee Watch we believe that inclusion encompasses children and families from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their race, ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, or mental or physical disability. We believe that each child is unique and in partnership with our parents we are committed to quality care for all children and their families. (Read more about Wee Watch’s Inclusion Policy)
Wee Watch Child Care Offers Full And Part-Time Child Care For Children Six Weeks To Twelve Years Of Age.
Safe – I’m in a safe, kind environment where I’m respected as an individual.
Educational – The “Wee Learn” educational program stimulates me socially and developmentally. I get to participate in gross and fine motor skill activities which are important to my parents. Every week you can see all my work in my very own portfolio.
Reliable – My parents never get stressed out because Wee Watch has a back-up system when my Provider is sick or on holidays. My Mom especially likes that she doesn’t have to worry about me because Wee Watch Providers are screened and get surprise visits.