HOME Childcare? LICENSED Home Childcare?
What does it all mean?
Learn the benefits that come from being with a licensed agency.
Recently in the news you have heard a lot about the Ontario Government supporting licensed home childcare as a great option for parents as well as a rewarding career for childcare Providers. With all this coverage might come some confusion about what it means to be licensed and what the real benefits are to parents, children and child care Providers.
Join us for a Facebook Live Event – “5 Reasons Why Choosing A Licensed Agency Matters”.
Our panel of childcare experts will demystify licensed home childcare through an open and frank discussion with Q&A’s.
If you want to know about:
- The difference between licensed and unlicensed home childcare and why it matters.
- The role of a licensed home childcare agency.
- The monitoring and oversight of home childcare.
- The benefits of licensed home childcare over other childcare options or careers.
- How quality and a focus on individual child development is implemented in home childcare.
Then be sure to connect!
We are the chosen agency by parents and childcare Providers not only for our expertise, experience, and much loved Wee Learn program, but also because we set the bar high when it comes to the health, safety and developmental needs of every child. Plus, behind each Wee Watch home is a team of experts that provides support, professional development training, and backup care.
Wee Watch. Your partner in childcare…. right at home in your community.
Follow Us On Facebook
If you would like to receive notifications of upcoming events or learn more valuable childcare tips, follow us on Facebook. Read our latest posts…