Family Day is celebrated on the third Monday in February every year; this year it falls on Monday February 16, 2015. This holiday celebrates the importance of families and family life to people and their communities.
Every day is a great day to spend together as a family, but with the distractions of our everyday busy lives we may not always get a lot of quality family bonding time. Take the time on Family Day to spend it together and connect with one another in a way you may not always have time for.
1. Make a family time jar: Fill a jar with family time activities and pick one when it’s time for some family together time. https://tinyurl.com/leppnz8
2. Play Games: Games to play to connect with your child https://tinyurl.com/pwqbaxu
3. Talk: Questions to ask your children to learn more about them. https://tinyurl.com/n6l5w96
4. Printable Kids coupons: Print out coupons with little rewards on them that you can give as a gift or give as recognition for something they have done well. Children can then redeem the reward on the coupon when they would like to spend time together. https://tinyurl.com/k78cepg
5. Family game night: Have a family game night using only a pencil and a piece of paperhttps://tinyurl.com/nax66qv
6. Have a Family Movie Night: