ENJOY A REWARDING CAREER AS A
JOIN THE WEE WATCH PROFESSIONAL CHILD CARE TEAM
We currently have openings for childcare Providers in all areas. Experience working with infants and children, or having your own children is preferred but not required.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
READY TO START YOUR CAREER?
We’re here to help you throughout the application process.
- Regular Pay Periods, Statutory Holiday Pay
- Work in your own living environment (can we say home?)
- May be eligible for Government Enhancement Grants
- Back-Up Care
- Equipment, Toys, Resources, Materials supplied
- Professional Development Training and ongoing support
- Part of team for networking
Experience working with infants and children, or having your own children is preferred but is not a requirement.
- Loves to work with children and understands that child care is more than just babysitting
- Enjoys being able to stay at home and be self-employed
- Presents themselves in a professional and courteous manner to parents and children
- Able to communicate with parents and agency staff confidently
- Can multitask but also focus their attention to the needs and wellbeing of children in care
- Has a current Standard First Aid / CPR-C from an accredited organization or willing to get one
- Submit or agree to a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
- Willing to accommodate care for up to 6 children in own home – with a maximum of 3 under the age of 2, including their own children under the age of 13
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
Flexible – you set your own hours (part day, full day, extended day, evenings, weekends, overnight)
After filling out an application, the Agency will contact you to set up an interview.
A Home Visitor will visit your home to meet you. This is an opportunity for the Home Visitor to get to know you as well as to see your home and determine if it can accommodate children for childcare. It is also an opportunity for you to ask detailed questions about our expectations of our Providers.
Once the interview is completed, you will need to provide background references and criminal reference checks, there will be a safety inspection conducted and you will need to obtain your First aid and CPR training certificate.