LOVE YOUR JOB
JOIN THE WEE WATCH PROFESSIONAL CHILDCARE PROVIDER TEAM!
Do you love working with children? Do you want a career that is personally satisfying, helps you develop professionally and is financially rewarding? Enjoy a Rewarding Career As a Childcare Provider.
If you want to be self-employed and start your own home childcare business, but don’t want to do it all on your own, then working with Wee Watch, is your perfect solution.
BENEFITS OF BEING A
WEE WATCH PROVIDER
Wee Watch, a licensed agency, can help you become a home childcare professional without the worries. With 35 years of experience and an exceptional team of experts, you’ll receive the financial, administrative and programming support. We will ensure that you meet the government regulatory requirements, safety standards and have everything you need to get started.
Providers partnering with Wee Watch receive a lot of support, including home set-up, initial and ongoing training, provision of childcare equipment and assistance dealing with day-to-day challenges. Work from home, choose your hours and the families you want to care for.
Hear directly from current Providers in the videos below:
Currently running an independent daycare – watch this:
JOIN OUR TEAM!
AS A HOME CHILDCARE PROVIDER WITH WEE WATCH, YOU’LL HAVE ALL THESE BENEFITS AND MORE!
- You are part of an Agency team that will provide the following support
- Supervisor – finds families for your home, collects parent fees, ensures your compliance with Ministry of Education
- Home Visitor – a childcare expert that will regularly visit you and provide advice and programming ideas
- Back-Up Care – have peace of mind knowing you will be covered if you are sick or on vacation
- Development & Training – Start-up training, home set-up guidance, on-going workshops and networking opportunities with other licensed Providers
- Childcare equipment, like highchairs, cots and strollers are provided for all children in care
- Resources and Programming materials are provided, including our extensive “Wee Learn” educational program that was designed for the development children of all ages and stages
- Guidance to meet and exceed quality standards for home
- Insurance – liability coverage provided
- Training and preparedness for emergency situations
- Competitive Childcare Pay – Providers are contracted and have the benefits of being an independent business but are paid by the Agency every 2 weeks
- Receive statutory holiday pay and first week for child with illness not in care
- Bonus Pay – may qualify for additional pay from a government wage enhancement fund that is not available to Providers that are not contracted with a licensed agency